This derelict school site was revitalised as a specialist teaching facility. The original steel windows from the 1950’s were removed throughout and replaced with timber/aluminium composite products fabricated in our Norwich factory.
This gave the architect the maintenance free aluminium exterior with the softer wood finish internally required.
The vastly improved thermal performance of the new fenestration has helped to make the whole building more environmentally friendly using less energy to heat and cool.
« Project Yare House NorwichFellowes Plain Residential »